ENERGY EFFICIENT GRANNY FLATS
The smallest in our Granny Flats range, the Caufield is ideal for the smaller back yards for a secondary dwelling. Well suited to 1 or 2 people, grandparents cottage, teenagers retreat or even a great art or craft studio.
Also a 16.7sqm deck extension available if built on our raised flooring system.
Designed for climate control and quiet comfort for your loved ones.
The second of our single bedroom homes, slightly larger internal at 43.65 sqm. providing a larger open plan kitchen and living area. A very energy efficient home that can be built on a slab or on our raised flooring system.
A generous 600mm eave and 2.7m ceiling height and Smart Glass or Double Glazing for all windows and glass doors and double insulation in the roof is standard for each of our Granny Flats.
The largest of the single bedroom designs at 51.8sqm. with a very roomy open space kitchen-dining and features a walk-in robe off the bedroom and dual access to the bathroom, effectively acting as an ensuite to the bedroom.
Also each kit comes with a comprehensive computer generated assembly manual exclusively for that kit and designed with the Owner Builder in mind.
PANELOCK BUILDING SOLUTIONS
Our Energy Efficient Granny Flats and Dual Occupancy dwellings have created a Revolution in Eco-Friendly , Sustainable, Modular Housing Design.
Our modular 100mm rigid foam insulated wall panel construction homes provide the following benefits of Strength, Comfort, Safety and Energy Savings for your family, and a visual appeal that will add value to any block.
- Superior Design Strength for your family's Safety from Super Cell Storms and Cyclones, with all homes rated to cyclonic 2 standard with engineering to C4.
- Greater energy efficiency up to 9.5 star ratings for extremes of both heat and cold, Saving on your family's energy bills for the life of your home.
- A more airtight and therefore acoustically quieter home allowing for better control of indoor environmental conditions, providing greater Comfort for the family.
- Product and manufacturing process Sustainability, was an ultra important consideration in minimising greenhouse gas emissions, and building for the future with design durability, superior strength, yet lightweight construction material that was both non toxic and recyclable.
- A home that is not just another kit home. but a modern smooth line, rendered aesthetic finish you can be proud of, generally only seen on a master built construction.
- And the fire safety of an external and internal cladding that is almost impenetrable by fire, that is insect resistant, water resistant and mould resistant as well.
- Also a modular design for simplicity of construction by Registered Builders and Owner Builders alike.
We understand that prefinished homes are not going to suit everyone, so if you have a custom plan with dimensions ( room sizes and window and door sizes etc.) along with the proposed building site location, then just email that to email@example.com for your building estimate.
Should you have any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you, just leave a comment in the section below.
For more information and photo's Industry news etc. visit our Facebook page at Panelock Building Solutions.
Or looking for a quote estimate then fill in your details on the Quote Request Submission Form on the contact page here....