STANDARD KIT INCLUSIONS
Panelock Building Solutions provides the following standard inclusions with each kit.
Drafting and engineering plans for the home.
Engineering for slab or footings from soil report from client.
Energy efficiency certificate.
Glazing certificate, Truss certificate
Voids every 400mm around the wall for electrical conduit and wiring.
Metal encased void in the panel where the shower plumbing is fitted.
Walls & Floor System Engineering
With computer generated individual drawings for each wall. The MgO Panel-Lock system is an adults lego set.
External & Internal Walls
- 100mm MgO Panel-Lock Wall System, cut ready to erect.
- External & Internal Sheet – Magnesium Oxide Board
- Includes Top and Bottom Plate
- 2400mm – 2700mm – 3000mm wall height
Structural Floor System
GMI Homes developed its own Structural Floor system to provide a premium product that is easy to use & sustainable.
Mgo panel insulated flooring can be provided as an added extra for homes on raised floors in cold climate areas.
Floor sheeting for raised floors is supplied as 17mm laminated marine glued ply in most cases as this will stand up to a little more rain during construction than most particle boards.
Steel Beams, Joists, Bearers & Posts are cut in factory to save time on site and in most cases no cutting or drilling is required on site.
- Joists at 480mm centres and posts maximum 500mm – 900mm in ground
- Quality Structural CD ply or GMI Panel Flooring
- Panel Flooring if requested – Joists will be at 1000mm centre.
- Adjustable stump tops and extra length posts will be a variation to standard costs.
- Galvanised or ZAM available
- Floor System Manual
Roof Design – Panel Roof (Veranda only if required)
- 75mm and 100mm EPS Panel System
- Fascia, gutter and flashings
Roofing – Truss Roof design only
- Trusses , Roof and Ceiling Battens – Timber or Steel available including Tie Down Connections.
- Premium Glare Shield Insulation under the roof sheeting, and R3.5 wool batt insulation in the ceiling providinga double insulated roof.
Roof Design – Roof, Gutter, Barges & Fascia
- Colorbond Corro or Monoclad roof, fascia, barges and gutter available in all standard Colorbond colours
Ceilings & Soffits
- Fibre Cement Sheeting (Optional)
- 2400mm – 2700mm – 3000mm
- 90mm Ezy Cor lightweight colonial style (unpainted) or Gyprock
- Timber (unpainted)
GMI Patented Cyclonic Windows or Conventional Windows
All windows and glass doors to be Energy efficient Low E Smart Glass or Double Glazed.
- Aluminium windows and sliding doors including jambs and architraves.
- Available in Satin White, Night Sky, Evening Haze and Dune.
- Other colours available but will be a variation to standard costs – Time schedules will need to be checked with supplier prior to ordering
- Clear or Grey Float Glass throughout. Obscured Toughened to bathroom areas.
- Aluminium mesh screens to windows. (Barrier Screens or Midge Mesh will be a variation to standard costs.)
- Barrier Screens standard to external glass doors
- Form 16
- 2 pack Wood Plastic Composite external doors
- Aluminium Sill to front door
Pre-Primed standard Colonial style internal doors
Half Glass external Laundry Doors
- Satin Chrome Knob or Lever type – Privacy and Passage internal and Entrance external.
Wardrobes & Door Openings – Powder coated Aluminium or Timber
- Wardrobe channel with architraves around 3 sides.
- Excludes doors and shelving
- Up to 1000mm wide – Wider stairs available but will be a variation to standard costs
- Hardwood Timber treads
- Steel stringers
- 90 x 19 Dressed Merbau
Steel Beams & Posts (where applicable)
- Beams – 150 x 50 maximum
- Posts – 75 x 75 x 4mm maximum
- Beams and Posts over these sizes will be a variation to standard costs
- Beams spans over 4500mm will be a variation to standard cost and engineering
Miscellaneous fixings etc.
Delivery : When building location is supplied by client, kits will be quoted delivered to site.
Pre Hung Split Jamb Doors
For ease of construction , options 650mm, 750mm and 850mm wide.